Report Fraud or File a Compliant
Management is responsible for the detection and prevention of fraud, misappropriations, and other irregularities. Fraud is defined as the intentional, false representation or concealment of a material fact for the purpose of inducing another to act upon it to his injury. Each member of the management team will be familiar with the types of improprieties that might occur within his area of responsibility, and be alert for any indication of irregularity.
Any irregularity that is detected or suspected must be reported immediately to the Internal Auditor, who coordinates all investigations with the Legal Department and other affected areas, both internal and external.
What to Report?
Below are examples of issues and concerns that may be reported anonymously and confidentially using Fraud Hotline’s Service.
Accounting and Financial Issues
- Embezzlement or misappropriation of assets
- Accounting errors, omissions, or misrepresentations
- Financial statement fraud
- Internal control problems
- Bribery, Kickbacks and corruption
- Falsification of contracts, reports or official records and documents
Compliance and Ethics Reporting
- Conflicts of interest
- Theft of inventory, assets, intellectual property
- Violation of the law or company policy
- Misuse of company property
- Vandalism and sabotage
- Ethics violations or misconduct
Human Resource Concerns
- Workplace violence or retaliation
- Substance abuse
- Privacy and HIPAA compliance
- Identity theft
- Security of personal information
- Unfair labor practices
Contact our Internal Auditor directly at 504.648.7713 for further assistance.