Loans & Credit Cards
Business Loan Solutions
United Community Bank offers a variety of business loan solutions with an emphasis on the versatile businesses located in South Louisiana. Contact one of our business banking specialists today for more information on the following services:
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Save time by focusing on business growth—not customer invoice payments—and dramatically shorten the cash flow cycle.
- Attorney/Client Loans: Improve cash flow and allow client expenses to be paid as incurred through line-of-credit advances.
- Commercial Loans and Leases: Flexible terms and affordable rates to finance any business need.
- Commercial and Residential Construction: Whether purchasing or building, United Community Bank offers competitive rates and terms to help fund the project.
- Lines of Credit: Cash for short-term needs, seasonal inventory or small equipment purchases.
- Credit Cards: Business credit cards are a great way to help track expenses for your business. We offer a variety of Credit Card Options for Small and Large Businesses. To view our Business Credit Card Options, see our Credit Cards page.
Meet Our Business Banking Team
From builders and title companies to accountants and small business owners, United Community Bank works with businesses of all sizes and in all industries. The business banking team at UCB provides personal attention, local decision making, comprehensive service and an uncommon dedicated approach to the financial management of your business.
Contact one of our business bankers today to find why area businesses are switching to United Community Bank.
Greater Baton Rouge and Ascension
- Prentiss Wilks, Senior Vice President, CCO Prentiss.Wilks@ucbanking.com
- Nicole Achee Glover, Senior Vice President Nicole.Glover@ucbanking.com
- David Henry, Senior Vice President David.Henry@ucbanking.com
- Monica Marchand, Vice President Monica.Marchand@ucbanking.com
- Cindy McGee, Vice President Cindy.McGee@ucbanking.com
Greater New Orleans, Northshore, & River Parishes
- CJ Clement, Senior Vice President CJ.Clement@ucbanking.com
Lafourche and Terrebonne
- Derek Chaisson, Senior Vice President Derek.Chaisson@ucbanking.com
- Shane Blouin, Senior Vice President Shane.Blouin@ucbanking.com
- Rhonda Folse, Vice President Rhonda.Folse@ucbanking.com
- Tammy Landry, Vice President Tammy.Landry@ucbanking.com
- Wanda Theriot, Assistant Vice President Wanda.Theriot@ucbanking.com
New Rules Regarding Beneficial Ownership
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats. To learn more about Beneficial Ownership, click here.