VISA Account Updater
New Card? No Problem.
Enjoy automatic updates of payment information when you get a new or reissued United Community Bank VISA® Debit Card.
The Visa® Account Updater will provide you with a seamless transition when your United Community Bank VISA® Debit Card expires, are lost or stolen and new cards are issued. The service may update relevant card data (card numbers and expiration dates) to appropriate merchants who participate in an effort to facilitate uninterrupted processing of your recurring charges. This service provides updates to a Visa database only. The database is accessed by those qualified merchants seeking your account information after you have requested they process a recurring payment or payments.
No more hassle when the following events occur:
- United Community Bank VISA Debit is reissued due to normal expiration
- United Community Bank VISA Debit is lost or stolen
- United Community Bank VISA Debit is compromised
As a cardholder, you can experience:
- An all-in-one account update process
- No unnecessary communication for changes with your card
- Less chance of authorization declines
- Uninterrupted service from merchants who are participating
And when your card expires or is re-issued, you won't have to update your payment information with participating merchants.
- Skip the time and hassle of re-entering or resubmitting your payment info
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
This service is provided as a free benefit to you. If at any time you wish to opt-out of the VAU service or if you have any questions, please call us at 866.505.3736.