Want more from your checking account? Check this out.
You could be getting 4.01% APY, refunds on ATM fees and more with Reward Checking from United Community Bank.
- Minimum initial deposit: $100
- 4.01% APY for balances up to $10,000*
- No monthly service charge
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide*
- Refunds on foreign ATM surcharges*
- Unlimited check writing
- Electronic statements
- Must complete 15 posted and cleared United Community Bank Visa Debit Card transactions of at least $5.00 each in a qualifying statement cycle
- Must have posted and settled at least one ACH Debit or ACH Credit during a qualifying statement cycle
Interested in hearing more? We're ready to talk with you. Call us at 866.505.3736, visit one of our bankers to open your Reward Checking or begin the process online.
*Minimum to open account is $100. Annual percentage yield (APY) is effective as of 02/26/2018. Premium APY based on tiered daily balances and qualifications. The portion of balances of $10,000 or less earn 4.01% APY. The portion of balances over $10,000 earn 0.10% APY. To earn the premium APYs and achieve a qualifying statement cycle, the following qualifications must be met, (1) you must complete 15 posted and cleared United Community Bank Visa Debit Card transactions in the amount of $5.00 or more excluding ATM transactions during the statement cycle, and (2) have at least one direct deposit or ACH debit per month posted and settled during the statement cycle. If all requirements are not met during any statement cycle, the entire balance will earn 0.05% APY. Additionally, if all requirements are met during the statement cycle, ATM fees totaling up to $20.00, that were incurred at other financial institutions will be refundable. If all requirements are not met, ATM fees incurred at other financial institutions will not be refunded. Paper statements may be mailed upon request at a cost of $3.00 per statement. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Overdrafts could result in fees. Rate is subject to change after account opening.