UCB Card Control
UCB is happy to introduce our new UCB Card Control features within our mobile app to give you greater control over your personal or business UCB VISA Debit Card usage and spending. Our Card Control App is available in the App Store or Google Play.
As a UCB VISA debit cardholder, you’re empowered to take a proactive approach in setting controls that complement the fraud protection already in place with your account.
From our Mobile App, you can:
- Turn your card on and off: With a single tap, you can immediately disable your card. When your card is blocked, new purchases and ATM transactions are declined. Also, you can easily remove the block at any time.
- Limit transaction amounts: Choose a maximum transaction amount to control individual purchase totals.
- Limit transaction locations: Control where a card is used by choosing to block international transactions or specify a location radius where transactions are allowed. Location limits apply to in-store and ATM Transactions; e-commerce/online transactions are not included in this setting.
- Limit merchant transactions: Control how your card is used by choosing to block specific types of merchants. For example, cards can be set to only work for gas stations. Merchant types are available to you with explanation within our app.
- Change your PIN: Gain access to our 24 hour card activation and PIN change service.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: Gain access to our 24 hour card support line in the event your card is lost or stolen.
For additional information on this new feature, contact one of our bankers at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at the tutorial below.