1. SURVEY ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per visit/transaction. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. To enter, follow the instructions provided on your transaction receipt.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account that the transaction was made.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be selected in a random drawing at the close of each quarter. Winners will be notified via email, phone, and/or mail. Odds of winning depend on the total number of surveys submitted. All drawings will be made on a strictly random basis.
3. PRIZE: $500 Cash.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any accountholder who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of United Community Bank, its respective parents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prizewinners will be notified within one month after drawing date.
7. CONDUCT: United Community Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, United Community Bank RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: United Community Bank is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest United Community Bank assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. United Community Bank is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of United Community Bank which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, United Community Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.